We develop and produce by making use of state-of-the-art machinery. In addition to punching/nibbling robots, laser cutting systems and a fully automated bending centre, production is optimised by welding robots. A fully automated powder coating system brings colour to your workplace.
Bedrunka+Hirth is committed to protecting the environment. To ensure the thrifty use of resources such as raw materials, energy and water, we encourage and motivate all employees to use them with a sense of responsibility. Bedrunka+Hirth avoids harmful environmental risks, reduces waste and complies with all relevant environmental regulations. Moreover, all employees are involved in improving quality and environment-related aspects within the company. We offer our employees ongoing perspectives for the long term.
- Fully automated bending centre
- Hydraulic press brake with an automatic tool changer
- CNC-controlled guillotine shears
- Punching and notching machines
- CNC-controlled bending machines
- CNC turret press
- Laser machine
- Welding robot
- Spot welding equipment
- Fully automated powder coating system with circular conveyor
- Assembly area
We can offer complete installation with delivery, setup and assembly on the spot. Many tables and top parts must be fitted on-site. This task would unnecessarily engage your employees. Our experienced assembly teams can solve minor problems such as uneven floors etc. on the spot.
We offer installation and commissioning, including of electronics cabinets, and employee training.
- 3D AutoCAD "Inventor"
- 3D planning drawing program: for sales with integrated database
- SketchUp8 Professional for exhibition planning, spatial planning, 3D library
- Simlab Soft - 3D software done right
- pCon planner and pConBox